Definitive Times in Life Call For Custom Made Dress Shirts
There are certain times in life that call for being dressed elegantly and for wearing shirts and other clothing items that are custom tailored to your exact measurements. Maybe you’re a busy executive who is at the point in a burgeoning career that calls for dressing to impress. Maybe you simply like knowing that your dress shirts were custom-made for you and that they fit you like a glove.
You’re busy making sales and moving mountains. It’s good to know that you can move around freely and confidently by wearing custom-made shirts. With shirts that are individually tailored, you’ll know that they’ll move with you and that you’ll always look your best.
The Advantages of Custom Tailored Dress Shirts
There are advantages to knowing exactly where and how your dress shirts are made, and being able to choose exactly the material you want to have your custom shirts made from. Having shirts custom designed and crafted just for you also lets you choose the colors of shirts you want to have in your wardrobe. Here are more advantages of custom tailored shirts:
– Collar Choices – You’ll have choices of collar types, whether you like wearing a traditional collar worn either open or buttoned, a button down collar, curved or even a band type collar
– Choose Your Favorite Pockets – If you decide on pocket style dress shirts, you’ll have choices of a traditional pocket, pockets with a rounded or square bottom, or even pockets with angled corners for a stylish look
– A Selection of Cuff Styles – Available choices usually include cuffs with one or two buttons, envelope style in a two button cuff, square, rectangle or rounded cuffs
– Select a Front Style – Front styles range from pleated to a French Front, fly front with a flap over the buttons, tux style or even a western style for a more casual look
– Choices of Back Styles – The back of your custom created shirt can be created in a smooth style with no yolk, a yoked regular style, box pleats going down the center back of the shirt or an inverted pleat, or a western yoke style for casual wardrobes
Knowing That Your Dress Shirt is a Unique Creation
When you wear dress shirts that are custom tailored to your measurements and to your unique style tastes, you have absolute certainty that your shirt is a one-of-a-kind creation. You won’t have any worries about attending that important meeting and seeing others in the same or very similar shirts. You choose the material, color and styling details and let your professional shirt maker do the rest.
One place to get good ideas for custom created dress shirts is by browsing the interesting designer choices at http://www.tailorskeep.com/story/. What makes a perfect shirt for one person may be entirely different from what makes a great shirt for another person’s wardrobe. Freedom of choice is one the best benefits of having custom shirts created just for you.
No Compromising or Settling with Custom Made Shirts
Shirts that are mass-produced may not always fit exactly right. A generic body type model is normally used for sizing of traditionally made shirts. The result is shirts that are created that may fit many people, but not everyone.
You may have worked out recently by lifting weights, and now you find out that your shirts are tighter fitting in the arms and chest. Having custom-made shirts solves this dilemma perfectly. The size is always exactly right, and they’re custom tailored to your specific measurements so you can dress confidently knowing that you always look your best.