Jewellery is the cupcake of a woman’s or girls’ life and of course, if you are a woman, you definitely can’t deny this fact. There is the world full of jewellery and trinkets around us but we make simple mistakes while doing with them. It is hard but not impossible to make it a right selection. Just focus on what you love and admire the reflection of yours a bit more while standing near the mirror!
So let’s start the session of admiring oneself by picking out right types of jewellery that you should wear with different ethnic clothes.
Scroll on peeps…
Borla Maang Tikka
The best thing to adapt a cultural beauty is to wear it is directed or have been seen. You will feel the essence of the tradition after following that. Do you have a keen liking towards Borla maang tikka? And you don’t know how to wear them? Hold on and pour your peeps into our style tip session.
- Wear them with bright coloured salwar suits
- Make sure the chunni or dupatta is made of light or sheen fabric.
It sounds weird and painful but seems really beautiful when it’s done. Nose ring adds a delicacy to the beauty of every woman. Just make it on the right side and right distance. So here are some tips for the next time when you buy online pendant set.
- Pair this with kaftans and flaunt it off like a brat.
- If your face cut is long and square, congrats you can wear any type nose ring designs.
Pop Coloured Necklace
The pop colour is loved by the women of free spirit. Are you one of them? Carry this stylish notion with the pop coloured necklace from the couture of IndiaRush and pair it perfectly with women ethnic wear online.
- Catch out this pretty necklace set with catchy skirt and kurti.
- Don’t forget to wear a leatherette watch.
Fabricated bangles are the comfortable picks among all because they don’t break and never hurt. These online bangles are available in various kinds of colours and in vivacious fabrics as well.
- Wear them with Patiala salwars and short kurtis.
- Don’t forget to carry your Shahi elan with juttis and sling bag.
Kamarband Or Waist Band
The best way to flaunt this traditional jewellery is to wear it in a modern way but with cultural essence. In general, women love to wear them with lehengas, sarees and other naval flaunting dresses but the mixed trend says to wear this jewel with long skirt and shirt.
- Make sure the colour of both of the skirt and waistband is contrasting
- Don’t forget to carry this attire with hobo or handbag.